14 January 2011

Sunrise and Valentines

I managed to actually wake up to my iPhone alarm this morning. Woo go me! Up at 5 a.m. and very thankful we replaced the carafe for our Bunn coffee machine. Honestly, if you want a good coffee machine where a 30 minute wait is required every morning before you get a delicious sip of coffee, get a Bunn. The water is pre-heated so you just fill your carafe, pour that in, do your grounds, then in about 3 minutes coffee is ready. Really, it's great.

Oh so on to paintings! I managed to get two paintings done today! The first is a revamp of my Sunrise cat; with a more Valentine theme, I went with two kitty silhouettes watching it together. It came out very sweet!The second is a Tuxedo Valentine cupid kitty. Naturally his goal is to bring love to everyone. =^..^=
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kay said...

I love the sunset valentine..very sweet!