17 May 2010

Father & Son Road Trip!

I've been in a sort of addicted-to-photography phase lately. Well, today I decided to put the camera down and get back to painting! (O.k. I might have taken some photos today of a juvenile Gray Catbird because we rescued him from the road...) So birds, flowers, squirrels, and bees aside, I thought I'd paint up something about Father's Day.A gray father cat and his son, took a ride in their orange Volkswagen beetle! Such a simple thing as this was a nice bonding moment!

6 comments:

vesna said...

nice!

Zlatica said...

Lovely - and the bird as well!

Škorčica said...

I love orange!
Lovely painting.

Kilkennycat said...

Thanks!

JTK.CA@JTK.CA said...

Love it! Orange has always been my favourite ( Canadian spelling ) colour ( Canadian spelling again ;-)

I love the texture of the canvas too :-)

Kilkennycat said...

It's my favorite color too! (Americanized English spelling...lol!) It's a terribly happy color that I use to lighten up my otherwise grey and white bedroom as well. Just something about looking at orange and smiling. =)