10 April 2010

Rainbows and Doves!

It's an absolutely gorgeous day today! After cleaning out the basement and stalking birds all morning, it's now time to take the kids out to Goosebumps for ice cream! They've waited all Winter (we're not used to things closing in Winter) to get another ice cream from this local place. Now it's time!I'm hoping later I'll be able to get a photo of the elusive neighborhood Blue Jay! I know where his tree is, it's just finding him amongst the blooms and branches. After all this bird-watching, I'm tempted to try to paint some of the birds I've seen. Sparrows, House Finches, Mourning Doves, Cardinal (male and female)...we'll see!

By the way! My sale is still going until the 16th of April! 15% off all original pieces of art! Stop by my Etsy shop and have a look!

1 comment:

Ezikiel said...

hi i adored pictures ,they´re very beatiful.if you can send me a photo like this...my e-mail is
ezikielsantos@gmail.com
take care...