09 April 2010

New Beetle!

Now, you'd think that since I actually drive a New Beetle, that I'd obviously painted kitties driving one. I haven't! Not until today that is! I have a dear friend who also owns a NB, but hers is yellow. I wanted to make her a bookmark with a VW that actually resembled her bug, since all I have are the older, original VW Bugs as bookmarks.
I think it came out great! I could really get into painting this style and plan to paint many more! So keep an eye out and if you want to see them in certain colors, leave me a comment so I can put it on my 'color list'!

4 comments:

Kay said...

This just made me laugh..and I love the style

Kay said...

oh..I wanted to say that I used to drive a yellow 1961 bug and I loved that car!

Kilkennycat said...

Very cool!

Irina said...

I would seriously buy one of these for my mom - how much do you charge?