02 June 2009

20 Days...

Until the big move to Pennsylvania! We have donated as much as we could, making the last random trip this morning. We literally scoured the house for things that weren't packed that we didn't need. It was extremely slim pickings. lol

My mom's husband touched down in our new town last week and will be sending better pictures as here's there to take out the carpet and any *gasp* wall panelling, so for now I just have these two from the Winter, of the front of the house. We'll be painting the house the same color of the one we're in. Dark grey with white trim. The house is in definite need of a new paint job. =)We're so excited, we just can't wait to get there and see the house in person. Our new washer and dryer showed up today, so that's super.

In regards to painting-I'm hoping to have my new studio all set up and ready for painting in early-mid July. I'll try to update this blog as things unfold. =^..^=

3 comments:

Amy said...

That house is awesome! Can you imagine sliding down the driveway in the winter?!

Kilkennycat said...

Oh I know right! That's definitely going to be a blast. =D I guess this town is like a mini San Francisco, hill-wise. Can't wait to get there!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

How exciting, such a big move! (Of course I'm still grimacing at the state of my garage which is still not fully unpacked from our move last month) Keep us posted!