05 April 2009

Victorian Cats

Oh wow I thought I'd never finish these paintings! Well, technically the paintings were already finished, it was the hinges that caused me so much grief. Tiny little screws and tiny little hinges added to my inability to understand which way hinges should go made for an interesting day. Third time was definitely the charm as I managed to screw the hinges on the proper way. lol I had a flashback from the last time I used hinges for a Frida painting. It was basically the same thing. So anyway, my painting(s) for the day. It's already 1p.m. and I feel like I'm just waking up. Time to head outside into the sunlight. =)

3 comments:

T.Allen-Mercado said...

cute! isn't that funny how something as simple as affixing hinges could be the source of grief!

Kilkennycat said...

oh I know. I couldn't believe how difficult that ordeal was. lol

Naija said...

hi
lovely victorian cats..happy easter