26 April 2009

Happy Sunday!

It's been a slightly productive day in that I managed to clean out my car today while the kids dug up 'old treasures' (aka a piece of old wood) in the back garden. I even cleaned the windows of my car. I know right? That's quite a feat. I contemplated cleaning the outside, but frankly, I didn't have the patience to deal with the sap from the evil pine tree in my neighbor's back yard. What a bummer that I have all this sap on my car. =( Pictured above my nightmare...yes, that's what I put up with-during Winter. It's either that or park on the street and pay for a new side mirror (people can't drive...) or hassle with the car cover which I gave up on. It's not filthy like that now. lol Oh right, I finished a painting today. Got sidetracked with the car thing. That picture just kills me lol. Ok, so I painted another nun today holding a kitty, with minimal crackle. No it's not because it's Sunday (non-religious here), I'm not sure why the nun was today's theme. It could be from watching the news and seeing the Mexican nuns walking with face masks earlier. What a frightening thing-swine flu. Yikes... I'm working on a different view of a VW Beetle too, so that'll come later tonight/tomorrow. =)

Off to order sushi now. I can't wait any longer. *wow had to edit a lot, I wrote this way too fast and had too many typos. lol*

6 comments:

James Grimlee said...

Your license plate! WIN. Now I know who to watch out for on the mean streets of P-town ^______^

Kilkennycat said...

Oshi >.> I'm hardly in your area though, you guys need to come to NE before I leave!

Btw I totally was shocked to see you leave a comment then I remembered you twit. /snicker /runs off

Mikey said...

They have these really cool new inventions... called carports.. hehee... ducks....

Naija said...

hi
cute car you got there..the nun is lovely :)

Kilkennycat said...

oooohohoho Mikey! /shakes fists

Yeah I know, but a carport wouldn't look lovely, and honestly, what would I have to complain about? lol =P

Kilkennycat said...

Hej Naija, thanks. You see I didn't use too much crackle this time? I was thinking of your comments. =)