22 April 2009

Happy Earth Day!

My Earth Day painting for today continues from another painting I did a while ago. No cats in these, but there is a little black bird. =) The idea of the painting series is that you shouldn't forget where you come from-you are one with the earth. Plain and simple, like the painting. lol

Project Bye Bye Birdie just contacted me regarding our birds and climate change. They provided me with a very important link that I thought I'd share here too. http://audubonaction.org/campaign/birdsandclimate

2 comments:

T.Allen-Mercado said...

I like this one A LOT! We're moving, but I may soon need one of these little Earth girls in brown! lol...

Kilkennycat said...

Where are you moving to? Staying local?

I'd gladly paint one for you! Most of my girls are pale with black hair and green eyes...like me. lol But I don't actually see myself in them. Just a habit. It's a pain for me to get skin tones right. Still figuring that out. lol