26 March 2009

Terrarium

Ok, so sometimes I get so thrilled, like a kid in a candy shop, after visiting the art store, that I just keep painting! I've thought about making a terrarium for a while now. There's a plethora of moss all over Portland, and my house here. The huge trees, the walkways, et al, mossy. However, I'm not one of those people who were fortunate enough to be born with any type of green thumb. Might as well say I have a red thumb. Needless to say, I never made a terrarium.
That said, I can however, try to paint one! So I did. Two tuxedo kitties watching how the terrarium grows, surprised by a lovely little pink flower. =) That's all for today...I think.

2 comments:

Naija said...

hello
i saw your art at etsy and i have told about you and your work at my blog..love it

The Fern and Mossery said...

Making terrariums is easy and fun. Check out my blog for tips on making and maintaining your own!

http://thefernandmossery.blogspot.com/