31 March 2009

Our Hawk...

The tree trimmers are here today to trim up the massive cottonwood in front of our house. This tree is massive, like, super massive. I scanned the branches as high up as I could to make sure our Hawk's nest wasn't there. Thankfully, the neighbor's cottonwood to the left of our house has the nest now. I thought I'd share the beautiful photos I snapped of the Hawk last year. =)












I have seen and heard our hawk a week ago, but didn't have my camera ready. So they're back We weren't sure how soon they'd be back because it's been a much colder, longer Winter. Those pictures of the tree are from today. Not photoshopped, not black and white. It's greeeeeey out there. lol

2 comments:

Naija said...

hawks are beautiful as others birds

Kilkennycat said...

Hello! Yes they're so beautiful. I'm hoping to get more photos of this hawk before we move this year.