08 September 2008

Sarah Palin hates...no is "afraid" of cats...

Honestly, out of all the things I've read about her, this says a lot about a person. (Well so does the fact that she can "speak in tongues o.O. but..) I can understand being allergic to cats and thus staying away from them, but her friends' demeanor while talking about her 'problem' with cats is disturbing. I had a flash of Bill Frist for a second. /shudder

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5750475

Who's afraid of cats? Is this the female version of Napoleon?

5 comments:

Cherry Lane Jane said...

I am no Sarah Palin fan, but I too am highly allergic to cats. SO much so that I sneeze, cough, my eyes water and then my airways close up and I can't breath and have a horrible asthma attack. All my family and friends have them so I can't avoid them. Cute little guys, but they make me very wheezy and sneezy:(

Kilkennycat said...

But you don't dislike them! Do you? >.>

=) Yeah I totally understand if you're allergic, stay away for your health. But the reaction of her closest friends when talking about her problem with cats...odd.

Jennifer said...

I am so happy someone was thinking the same thing I was! I don't trust ANYONE who doesn't like cats. Something weird about them the cats must sense:)

Michelle said...

If McCain and Palin are voted into office I may have to move to Canada!! I didn't know she didn't like cats or is afraid of cats. On top of that she has put a bounty on all those beautiful wolves in Alaska. She's encouraged the public to kill the wolves for reward! This woman is absolutely HORRIBLE.

Kilkennycat said...

Hi Michelle! Omg I know, giving money to those who bring back a right paw of a wolf, I believe it was. $250 per paw. Did you watch the video of how they "hunt" the wolves? It's devastating to watch. =(

We'll be joining you in Canada if they get in.