20 March 2008

What I Should Be Doing...

Is taking apart my children's bunk bed. I put it together, so I figured it would be cake taking it apart. I was wrong. Sure I could take every single screw out and call it a day, but I want the sides to be together when I'm done taking it apart. This is why 98% of my house is antique. I can't stand putting furniture together. It's the biggest pain in the you-know-what. I could save it for the movers, but that's just going to take time away from the move, so that's a no-go.

This is as far as I have gotten. Mind you I have taken some screws out, then put them back in, not sure if they were the right ones to keep a side together.


Hey! I took the top matress off, the tent, and the bedding. It's something! Then of course Merlin decided to come and help. Which then led to me being sidetracked. I swear I took about 20 photos of him, trying to get him to stay still for a new close up. I think I'm addicted to close up kitties.


I think I caught him right before a blink. lol! Cute little Merlin nose. Wow, so yeah I'm totally sidetracked now, and blogging about it.

Bed...cat....blog....bed....ca.... Ok, back to the bed. I'll get this figured out before the night is over!

2 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Sounds like quite a day.The nose and the rest is cute as a kitty..

Looneybird Moonmaiden said...

as if your day weren't already busy enough...you've just been tagged *evil laughter ensues*

http://teanhoneybread.blogspot.com/2008/03/ive-been-tagged.html