21 March 2008

I've Been Tagged


By the lovely Tameka, aka Looneybird Moonmaiden (who laughed wickedly as she tagged me). I'm kind of just sitting here, trying to figure out if I should make a pot of coffee first, or just plow straight on and get on with this.

Ok, so you don't realise this, but I am back. I was gone for a second making a pot of coffee. Good times.


The rules of Tagging are as follows:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Any questions? Alright here we go...

1. In one year, I drove to North Carolina from Portland, Oregon 5 times (1 of those times we took the train). I know where every latte shop is on the way.

I have an addiction to lattes, honey lattes to be exact.

2. You remember the husband in Sleeping With the Enemy? Yes of course you do. You also remember his "problem" with towels and cans... I have that "problem". Cans and everything must be label out, it only makes sense. How else can you open the cupboard and know what's in it? Wasting time turning cans around to find out what it is makes no sense. I don't hang my towels folded, they hang from hooks. They must all be hung the right way, in a uniform manner. My kids don't quite get it yet. They will....

3. I'm a hermit. If I never had to leave my house again, I'd be happy. I did buy an espresso machine to help alleviate having to go somewhere for coffee, but it rarely got used. It's currently in the basement. But it's very, very lovely to look at.

4. I have very little patience. Unless it's for my kids. I figure they use all the patience I have, though they're actually quite amazing and wonderful kids. ; )


5. *edit!!! I'm a game freak-well not so much since the move is coming up, but I love games like World of Warcraft and LOTRO

6. I've never been in a physical fight, and I think that's super.

I hope it's not obvious that my lack of coffee (and patience) ran out during this tagging. Maybe I should replace one of the above with a horrible knack of "rambler's disease". har har

Sorry, I lost my train of thought. Someone just called who wants to look at my piano. I will edit this in a bit to choose MY victims. >.>

No comments: