19 March 2008

Can't Paint? Take Pictures.

Yep, that's what I'm doing. I'm tracking down the cats in the house and snapping their photos! Merlin is the easiest. He's always readily available for pictures. Dear, sweet Merlin!


Then there's Thurston Howell III. He moves a lot, so getting him to sit still is a chore. I don't care what anyone says about Ragdolls, this cat doesn't stay put, and doesn't turn into jello when you go to pick him up! This was the best I could do... (the pictures don't show how LARGE this kitty is!)


As for Puddy cat...I have to pick him up to take a picture of him, otherwise he'll just rub his face all over the camera. Not ideal when you're trying to get a picture. This is all I could muster from Puddy...


Well that's it for now! I'm just lounging around, waiting for the new episode of Ghost Hunters! Whee! Looks super good tonight. =D

3 comments:

KarmaBox said...

Ooooooh! I love the closeups of your kitties! Good luck with your move. =D

+ann

Torann said...

your cats are stunners! :)

Peyton said...

you have so many cute kittens! I'm more of a dog person myself, but I do have one little kitty! his name, franky. he would never sit for a pic!