07 February 2008

Baja Bugs and VW Busses!

Just some of my newest paintings. I got to thinking about a painting for those who like to take their Baja Bugs out into the dirt and mud, and why wouldn't the kitties enjoy it too? (well in paintings that is .... ) So voila! Baja Bug cats!

Then of course my personal favorite are the two-toned VW busses. I thought I'd paint a couple white and metallic colored ones this time around...


Eat a Lime on the left....

Metallic crimson on the right!













Then what's cuter than two little 4" x 4" VW Bugs in jewel tones?! I'm painting some of these for myself, actually quite a few in many different jewel tones to hang on a wall. =D

Little green VW ...

Little turquoise VW...








Well that's it for now! Back to painting. I hope you like my newest paintings! They're all available in my Etsy shop!

No comments: